Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Song Tag (I'm Doing a Tag Post?)

Y'all, the wait has gone on too.  Long.  Aah!  People!  It's been, what, almost a month?  No, more!  More than a month - since I last posted!  Aah!  No!  Not cool Maggie!

So the thing is, I'm actually a high school student...  Which means I have homework on a regular basis...  But that's totally not an excuse.  I have been perty busy, but I could have used my time way better.  That being the case, I really was not able to have posted from October 23 to November 1 because I was gone all that time doing awesome possum things!  But I got back a week and a half ago.  *Shakes head in dismay*

What I really wanted to do was end my way-too-long absence with a crafty post, since that's what I mainly write about anyway, and my last post was not crafty.  But, as providence would have it, it's taking me longer than I'd like to get this post I'm currently working on to get finished, so, I have finally decided to just buckle down and publish this post that I have been waiting to publish because I wanted to do a crafty post first.

As I said, I've been waiting to publish this, but it has been complete for days.  So all of the answers are not completely current.  Okay, only the first.  All the others are still very true.

I shall now commence with the festivities.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


I've never done a tag post before, so this should be fun!  Enjoy!

I was tagged by Anna in her own song tag post to do this song tag (she tagged people by what their favorite colors are, and one of the choices was purple, which is my favoritest.  She probably didn't even know she was tagging me.), and I knew as soon as I read the questions what my answers would be if I was the one answering, and I love music, so guess what, I'm doing it!  I'm sorry that it is, yet again, a non-crafty post.

1.  First song that comes to your mind
Thrift Shop, because I just listened to a (clean) cover of it.  I wouldn't recommend listening to the original, since it apparently has a lot of language.

2.  A song that always makes you happy
Ahh...so many.  Saving Amy by Brantley Gilbert is one of the toppest on the list.

3.  A song you hate
Basically anything by Luke Bryan, such as Drinkin' Beer and Wastin' Bullets.

4.  Favorite romantic song
Skin (Sarabeth) by Rascal Flatts is probably the answer.  Heh, coincidentally it's also a sad song.  I can't get away from em!  You Had Me From Hello by Kenney Chesney is also high up there on the list.

5.  Favorite sad song
As I just hinted, and as most of y'all already know, I looove sad songs, so my favoritest song ever is a sad song, but I'll say a different song for this question, since I 'll tell you my favoritest song later.  Saving Amy would have been a good answer for this also, but I don't want to repeat any songs, so that y'all have more good music to go check out!  So, for this question I'll say...It's Getting Better All The Time by Brooks and Dunn.  It's beautiful.

6.  A song that brings back memories
Ooh, ooh!  I know this one!  I Wonder by Kellie Pickler.  That song has very good memories associated with it, namely when I done sung it live at BWSC, and it got "rave reviews."  JK, people were just really nice and said some really nice things afterwards that still to this day make me warm and fuzzy inside.  :)

7.  A song that you have been playing on repeat
Hum, well, I don't usually play songs on repeat, for fear I'll get tired of them, but occasionally I'll play songs over and over so that I can memorize them.  The song that comes to mind is City by Sara Bareilles.

8.  Favorite song by your favorite artist
I do have a favorite song, but I don't have a favorite artist.  And, again, I won't tell you my favorite song yet, so I'll answer this question with I Can't Go There by Kenney Chesney, who would be one of my favorite artists if his new songs were as good as his old.  Alas, they are not.  But oh my, how I love his old stuff.

9.  Weirdest song you like 
Hmm, this is a hard one.  Do I like any weird songs?  HA!  Surely I do!  Okay, let's go with the Bellybutton Song by VeggieTales!

10.  All time favorite song
IT HAS COME TIME TO DIVULGE MY FAVORITE SONG!  Ha, like y'all don't already know by now.  I mean, I say it on a regular basis, and I recently published my About page, in which I toldy'all what my favorite song is.  At least twice, in fact!  But anywhays, my favoritest song is (drum roll, please) I Wish You'd Stay by Brad Paisley.  SWOONSWOON.  By the way, if not for that beginning part, it probably wouldn't be my favorite song, even though the rest is wonderfully beautiful too.

Oh me oh my.  These songs.  I love them.  Now on to the tagging!  I tag Anna at Girl With the Binder, Rebecca at Unusually Anneish, and Yovela, Yovica, and Yovincia at Three Crazy People.

And by the way (sort of just to tie in the picture at the top), if you hear piano at the beginning of a song, it could be a sign that it's a very good song.  If you listen to the songs I linked to in this post, you might notice all of them start with piano, or at least have piano in them.

P.S.  Do forgive me for how terribly long I took to post again.  I shall try with all my heart to win back your precious favor.  So long for now though, peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? You tag me for something in NOVEMBER? Fine! But don't expect it until December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeheehehehhhheeeehh. *Evil laugh that Mommy apparently doesn't think sounds evil*

      Delete

I love comments, so please do comment! The more the merrier! I try to reply to every one. Please remember to be respectful, kind, lovable, and huggable!